- Candidates who are in violation of the German Federal Travel Restrictions in place on the relevant test date will NOT be admitted to the ISHR campus.
All candidates MUST VERIFY travel restrictions BEFORE traveling to ISHR. ISHR cannot be held responsible for candidates who are denied admission on campus due to non-compliance with Federal regulations. ISHR does not allow students to come onto campus if they have traveled to or have a household member who has traveled to one of the COVID-19 variant risk areas designated by the Robert Koch Institute in the past 14 days.
- All candidates must provide AN OFFICIAL negative Rapid Antigen Test result from a test center not older than 24 hours. Fully vaccinated candidates or candidates who have recovered from a Covid-19 infection ARE REQUIRED to provide an official negative official test as well.
- Parents will not be admitted to the ISHR campus.
- Test rooms will be ventilated regularly. Candidates should dress appropriately, in layers.
TO PROTECT EVERYONE’S HEALTH AND SAFETY, PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO TEST SAFELY, AND ENSURE TEST FAIRNESS & SECURITY, ALL CANDIDATES MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ENTRY TO THE TEST.
- Students are required to provide their own FFP2 mask, which must be worn at all times before, during, and after the test administration.
- We will be checking temperatures at reception before you enter campus.
- Students are required to disinfect their hands upon entering the campus and again every time they enter the testing room.
- Students must observe a 1.5-meter social distance at all times.
- Students must be able to affirmatively agree to these 5 statements:
- In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 1.5 meters) with someone who has a positive Covid-19 test or is presumed to have Covid-19.
- I do not have Covid-19 or reason to believe I have Covid-19. Symptoms of Covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- I agree to wear a FFP2 or Medical mask the entire time I am on campus and to follow all instructions from testing staff.
- ISHR has taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of Covid-19 exposure. By entering the campus and the testing room, I am accepting that risk.
In case of any questions, please contact Carin D’Souza (+49 511 270 426 259) / carin-dsouza(at)is-hr.de.