Student Teaching Placements
At ISHR, we are continually looking for qualified student teachers. Do you enjoy working with children and having responsibility for their care? Do you want to work in an international setting with people from over 60 different countries? If so, we might be the right place for you to intern!
In order to qualify for a student teaching position, you will need the following:
- Proof of mandatory character of internship by extract of curriculum/study requirements
- Proof of enrolment at a an educational institution (i.e. college/university)
- If not from the EU: visas and work permit or residence title for specific purposes (German: EAT)
- Extended Police Clearance (Erweitertes polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) to be provided prior to the start of the teaching placement
Further you will need to meet the following criteria:
- English native speakers or non-native English speakers with very good English language skills
- Team player
There are many benefits to completing your student teaching placement at ISHR. Also, with over 60 nationalities represented, working at ISHR provides a great cultural experience.
How to Apply
If you think ISHR would be a good fit for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
These are the steps you need to follow for your application:
- Please send your CV, a short motivation letter, proof of mandatory character of internship by extract of curriculum/study requirements and proof of enrolment at an educational institution (i.e. college/university) to recruitment(at)is-hr.de.
- After processing your application we will contact you to schedule an appointment for an interview.
- If your application and interview have been successful we will offer you a student teaching placement.
We hope you consider ISHR for your student teaching placement and look forward to receiving your application!
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at recruitment(at)is-hr.de.