Our extracurricular programme is a valued part of the ISHR community and offers a wide variety of enjoyable, challenging, and meaningful activities helping all members to develop their individual skill-sets and thereby enhance their academic careers.Please follow the links at the bottom of this page to see what we have in store for the 2023/24 school year!
Most of our extracurricular activities are free of charge, except for out of town tournaments (accommodation, travel, etc). Some activities by external providers may be charged directly by them.
We strive to provide quality training, achieving excellence in all our endeavors, operating within a professional, clear and consistent structure.
To accomplish this we:
- Develop students’ physical, social, emotional and interpersonal abilities.
- Provide and coordinate a variety of well structured activities
- Cultivate the specific skills necessary to be successful in the activities of interest.
- Inspire and challenge all participants to achieve excellence in their lives.
- Instill a sense of fair play and good sportsmanship in all our participants.
- Are open and transparent to all stakeholders.
- Positively promote our school’s identity to the community at large.