Our extracurricular programme is a valued part of the ISHR community and offers a wide variety of enjoyable, challenging, meaningful and relevant activities helping all members to develop their individual skill-sets and thereby enhancing their academic careers. Most of our extracurricular activities are free of charge, except for out of town tournaments (lodging, travel, etc…). Some activities by external providers will be charged directly by them.
We strive to provide the highest quality training, achieving excellence in all our endeavors, operating within a professional, clear and consistent structure.
To accomplish this we:
- Develop students’ physical, social, emotional and interpersonal abilities.
- Provide and coordinate a variety of well structured activities
- Cultivate the specific skills necessary to be successful in the activities of interest.
- Inspire and challenge all participants to achieve excellence in their lives.
- Instill a sense of fair play and good sportsmanship in all our participants.
- Are open and transparent to all stakeholders.
- Positively promote our school’s identity to the community at large.
Mr. Matt Sankey is in charge of all extracurricular activities.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and the corresponding hygiene plan for schools set out by the Lower Saxony government, we are currently only able to run a very limited number of after school activities. As we are not able to mix cohorts, most activities are offered to a single grade only, severely restricting what we can offer.
Click on the links below to see what we currently offer for students in our Primary and Secondary schools: