International School Hannover Region is a learning community that provides an international education within a creative and caring environment to enable its students to become life-long learners and open-minded, compassionate citizens.
We nurture collaborative individuals who are empowered to design innovative solutions to complex problems to create a better world. We are a community of learners who are empowered for action and impact.
We provide each student with extraordinary learning opportunities, choices and experiences that support them in meeting their full social, emotional and academic potential. We empower them to positively impact their own lives and the lives of others.
Our Professional Commitments to Teaching and Learning
- We ensure that every child in our care is known extremely well by at least one member of our community. We are a caring community.
- We aim for the highest standards in research based educational practice and professional self-reflection. We are a community of lifelong learners.
- We provide opportunities for each child to reach their full potential; social, emotional and academic. We personalize student learning.
- We value and support distributed leadership. We foster collective responsibility for change and growth.
- We foster a respectful school culture that enables honest and reflective dialogue. We take collective responsibility for nurturing a positive learning environment.
Our mission and vision statements are available in several languages: Turkish, Japanese, Italian, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Serbian, Russian, Hindi, Spanish and German.